The Happygolitely Project


I realize, a little more each day, how important it is for us all to reach out to each other, to support each other, to show one another we care. We are all part of the same; we are all human; we are stronger together. When we feel united, we feel happier for the sense of connection.

An idea popped into my head to create ‘a little happy’ that could be given/shared. Then it came to me to make this a social experiment. To somehow get these little happys out to people so that they could give them to whomever they felt needed it. I knew some people would give them to friends or family who were having a bad day or needed a boost; but my grander vision was that people would pass these on spontaneously to seeming strangers –

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
-to anyone who looked like they would benefit from a small gesture, a little happy, that came out of the blue & proved to them someone cared, the Universe cares.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Then I came up with our tag-line:

“A Little Happy Goes a Long Way”

I hope these Little Happys span the globe – to travel over continents & bodies of water, over cultural differences & language barriers, past financial problems & economic crises, through the hands of people who would otherwise remain unconnected.

Please send me your Happy Little Story – tell me how far your Little Happy traveled – tell me who you shared yours with – tell me who shared theirs with you. Let's all create a web of happiness as far as we can imagine.

In happiness, ~girlgolite♥



Friday, February 6, 2009

Little Happys Set Sail Tomorrow


Tomorrow I will send out the first batch of Little Happys. These aren't yet people who've ordered them - but a select and special few who I've chosen to set the course for these Little Happys to filter out into the world and into the hands of those for whom they were meant. I hope to send many, many, many more such packages.


Blowing on that giant dandelion of happiness!

~girlgolite




1 comment:

  1. I would love to be a happy ambassador and will link your blog to mine too just to help spread the word. It's funny you're doing this because when you sent me the sushi ed in the mail- I loved him and showed him off and then sent him to my brother in the mail because he needed some good fortune ;-) happy makes the world go round!

    ReplyDelete